乐飞大香蕉电影网娱乐
打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第222期:恶人还需恶人磨
日期:2019-07-04 11:46    编辑:乐飞大香蕉电影网    来源:未知
Im sorry, were not open today. 抱歉,本日闭店。 I know you took him. Give me back Pierre! 我知道你把皮埃尔拿走了,快还给我! Were not open. Weve had a terrible tragedy. 都说了本日闭店。我们发生了一场可怕的悲剧。 Well, not us, but a new fri

   I'm sorry, we're not open today.

  抱歉,本日闭店。

  I know you took him. Give me back Pierre!

  我知道你把皮埃尔拿走了,快还给我!

  We're not open. We've had a terrible tragedy.

  都说了本日闭店。我们发生了一场可怕的悲剧。

  Well, not us, but a new friend of ours had a gruesome accident, and we are just devastated.

  虽然不是我们本人,但我们的新朋友发生了可怕的意外,我们悲痛至极。

  You wouldn't be that cruel.

  你不会那么残忍吧。

  Relax, I could never be that cruel. But Max could.

  放轻松,我当然不会这么残忍。打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第222期:恶人还需恶人磨但麦克斯就很难说了。

  Look who it is, Pierre, your lover, J. Petto!

  瞧瞧谁来了,皮埃尔,是你的爱人,劫佩托。

  He's not gay. He had a girlfriend named Lulu.

  他不是同性恋。他有女朋友的,她叫露露。

  She was a... she was a courtesan in the court of a french king.

  她曾是...法国国王的宫廷名妓。

  They broke up over a brief flirtation she had with Yvette.

  他们之所以分手,是因为露露跟伊薇特调情。

  

  And I know they're not alive!

  我知道他们不是活人!

  Now, what do you say we stick to the original no-strings deal?

  我们就遵守原本没附加条件约定,你看如何?

  'cause if you don't, Max will show you what "no strings" really means.

  因为如果你不愿意,麦克斯会让你见识下什么是真正的"没有线"。

  Do it! Go! Bring it!

  剪啊,来啊,有种你就剪断它!

  I can always re-string him. I'm a master of my craft.

  反正我能重新绑,我可是这门手艺的大师。

  Yes, we thought you'd say that.

  没错,我们早知道你会这么说。

  So you leave us no choice. Max...

  你让我们别无选择,麦克斯...

  What? I... I'm not changing my mind. And I'm coming back with the police.

  什么,我...我不会改变主意的。我要去找警察来。

  Oh, I wouldn't get the cops involved...

  是我就不会叫警察哦...

  Now that your boy here is in a... compromising situation!

  因为你的小娃娃现在...抓奸在床,进退两难啊!

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部